This universal replacement burner assembly is directly compatible with many pellet grill brands or can be used by DIY folks who are making their own pellet grill. The 12" Length is measured from the center of the burn pot to the frame of the hopper. Burner assemblies contain the fuel hopper and all of the electrical/ mechanical parts of a pellet grill, to include;
- Fuel Hopper
- Hopper Screen
- Digital Thermostat Controller w/ Meat Probe Input (CAV-01-V2)
- Meat Probe
- RTD Temperature Probe
- Auger Feed Motor
- Combustion Air Fan Motor
- Wiring Harness
- Feed Auger
- Auger Bushing
- Burn Pot
- Hopper Clean-Out Trap
- Power Cord
- Mounting Hardware
- All Pit Boss 700 Series, Rancher, and Classic
- Traeger 22 Series Grills, Li' Tex Elite, Ridgeland
- Z Grills 700 Series
- THIS BURNER ASSEMBLY DOES NOT COME WITH THE 8" HANDLE MOUNTED TO THE HOPPER AS FOUND ON ALL PIT BOSS GRILLS.
- Mounting gasket not included, sold separately
- 12" Measurement for this burner assembly is measured from the hopper heat shield to the center of the burnpot. If you are replacing a burner from a grill that has a flame-broiler, the burnpot must be centered under the flame opening.
- This burner ONLY centers under the flame broiler feature for Pit Boss Grills with an outer barrel length of 27"