Englander Combustion Blower Gasket PU-CBMG
An airtight seal around the gaskets is crucial to proper stove performance and safety.
Contains the following two items:
1. Combustion Blower Gasket. Fits on Exhaust (Combustion) Blower flange, where blower meets stove. The odd-shaped gasket pictured at top left.
2. Combustion Blower Motor Gasket. Fits on Exhaust (Combustion) Blower motor, so that you can remove the motor from the Combustion Blower housing, clean your stove, and replace the motor and gasket without having to remove the entire Combustion Blower.
Replace the appropriate gasket each time you remove your motor (or entire blower assembly) to clean it.
How to Remove The Blower Housing
- Use a 11/32" socket or open ended wrench to remove the six nuts that connect the motor mount flange to the combustion blower housing (see Ill. 2)
- Remove the motor and the impeller from the housing
- With a putty knife, scrape off any excess gasket material from the motor mounting flange and from the blower housing
- Install the motor gasket, then use the reverse of this procedure to reinstall the motor
- 55-SHPIPS and 55-TRPIP
- 55-TRPIPM and 55-TRPIPS Parts 10-CDVP
- 10-CDVL &10-CDVG; 49-SHC22P
- 49-SHC22L & 49-SHC22G; 49-TRC22P
- 49-TRC22L & 49-TRC22G Parts 10-CPM
- 49-TRCPM 25-EP
- 55-SHPEPL and 55-TRPEP Parts 25-EPI
- 55-SHPEPIL and 55-TRPEPI Parts 25-PAF
- 55-SHP25 and 55-TRP25 Parts 25-PAH
- 55-SHPAHL and 55-TRPAH Parts 25-PDV
- 55-SHP22 and 55-SHP22L
- American Heritage and US 25-5670 Parts 25-PDVC
- 55-SHP10 and 55-SHP10L
- American Standard and 55-TRP10 Parts 25-PI
- 55-SHP20 and 55-TRP20 Parts 25-PUF
- 55-SHP240 and 55-TRP240
These combustion blower gaskets will work in the following Englander Pellet Stoves
Unfortunately sometimes products do not work like they are supposed to. We offer a 6 month warranty on manufacturer defects. Some manufacturers make this a very simple and easy process unfortunately others do not. Please be advised that warranty claims for these parts may take up to 4 weeks for processing, and customers must cover shipping.Click here to submit a warranty claim for this item.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.