Replacement auger tube bushing for the pushrod & shaft. Fits all models that have a diameter of 1 1/2" on the current bushing with set screw.
HOW TO REMOVE THE AUGER IF IT JAMS?
1) DANGER! Turn the Switch OFF (o) and disconnect the Power Cord.
2) CAUTION! If the Grill is still hot, allow it to thoroughly cool.
3) Remove any covers necessary to access the Auger Drive Motor.
4) Remove the screw connecting the Auger Drive Motor shaft to the Auger shaft and the screw retaining the Auger Bushing into the Auger Tube.
5) With a small pipe wrench or locking pliers on the Auger shaft, turn the Auger counterclockwise. It will turn hard until it breaks free, then the Auger will turn freely.
6) Remove the Auger and clean all Pellets, ash or foreign objects from the Auger, Auger Tube, and Firepot. (See instructions for proper handling and disposal of ash in Section Five)
7) Sand the outside surfaces of the auger with medium grit sandpaper. Check the inside of the Auger Tube and sand it if needed. Vacuum the sanding grit out of the Auger Tube and Firepot when finished. Check that the Auger rotates freely.
8) Re-attach the Auger shaft to the Auger Drive Motor shaft.
Replacement For Part Numbers:
Click To See Compatible Models