Install Instructions For Hearthstone Tribute 8040 Glass (12 ¾" x 9 ½"): 90-58405-AMP
1) Remove the front door by lifting it straight up off the hinges, leaving the hinge pins in place (Take care not to lose the washers placed between the hinge tabs. They will be needed when the door is put back on the stove). Place the door face down (Use a soft surface for enamel doors).
2) With the door face down, apply penetrating oil to each of the 6 retaining screws (Allow the oil to soak for 10-15 minutes).
3) With a Phillips screwdriver, remove the 6 screws, along with the clips, and gaskets. You can now remove and discard the broken glass.
4) Clean the gasket channel with a wire brush or steel wool. Wipe with a damp cloth to remove any loose residue.
5) Install the new gasket by peeling the paper backing off the gasket and packing it into the prepared gasket channel. Start pressing the gasket into the hinged side of the door. Continue around until the gasket ends meet (Do not stretch or bunch the gasket as it is placed into the door). Trim any excess with scissors.
6) Carefully place the new glass into the door. Secure it by installing the provided clips and screws, remembering the place a new flat gasket between each retention clip and the glass.
7) The door can now be reinstalled on the stove. Make sure washers are repositioned between the hinge tabs