Install Instructions For Jotul F400 Castine Glass (METAL CHANNEL VERSION): 156209-WC-OEM
1. Remove the door from the stove and place it on a flat surface
2. Carefully remove all of the glass clips from the inside of the door.
3. Gently remove the glass panel and gasket.
4. Using a wire brush, remove all remaining debris from the gasket channel.
5. Apply a small bead of gasket/stove cement to the gasket channel. Beginning at the bottom center, press the new 1/4" LD round gasket into place without stretching it. Do not overlap the ends of the gasket rope.
6. Center the new glass panel over the gasket. Reinstall the glass clips.
NOTE: It is extremely important to tighten the glass clips gradually, and in an alternating pattern as you would when tightening the lugs on a vehicle wheel.