All Heat N Glo Gas Stove & Fireplace Replacement Parts & Accessories
While most electrical parts of any gas stove or fireplace should last the life of the appliance, it's helpful to know that we carry just about any part for any gas stove or fireplace made. Fuses, wiring harnesses, switches and controls can wear out. Find those products here.
$39.99SKURHEOSTAT CONTROL AND KNOB
Fan Rheostat Controller Switch With Knob13 reviews
Dexen Electronic Ignition Control Module, 593-5922 reviews
Heat N Glo Wall Switch: HTI-12-007No reviews
Heat N Glo 3V Transformer Power Plug: SRV593-5931 review
Heat N Glo Battery Pack: SRV593-5942 reviews
Heat N Glo Control Box: HTI-13-007No reviews
Heat N Glo IPI Control Module (LP / NG): 2166-338No reviews
Heat N Glo Piezo Ignitor With Black Knob: 291-5133 reviews
Heat N Glo Gas Fireplace Battery Pack: SRV2166-323No reviews
Heat N Glo IFT Control Module: SRV2326-1301 review
Skytech 3301 Fireplace Remote Control & Receiver: SKY-3301No reviews
Skytech Receiver Box for 3301 Series Gas Fireplace Remote Controls: SKY-3301-...No reviews
Skytech Wired Wall Mounted On/Off Fireplace Control: SKY-WSNo reviews
Heat N Glo Wire Assembly: SRV593-590No reviews
Heat N Glo Rheostat Knob: SRV100-512No reviews
Heat N Glo IPI Control Module (NG / LP): 2166-3471 review
Heat N Glo On/Off Switch: SRV32D02322 reviews
Skytech Remote Control Transmitter for Gas Fireplaces: 1001TXNo reviews
Skytech On/Off Remote Control for Gas Fireplaces: 1420-ANo reviews
Heat N Glo Power Supply 6V Wall Transformer: SRV2326-131No reviews
Heat N Glo Junction Box: SRV4021-013No reviews
Heat N Glo Rheostat: 100-510ANo reviews
Heat and Glo Gas Fireplace Features Maintenance
Pellet Stove Parts For Less is pleased to carry a wide variety of Heat and Glo fireplace replacement parts. Whether you’re a handy DIYer or a professional stove technician, when you buy from our online store you can expect quality replacement parts shipped to your doorstep in just a few days
About Heat And Glo Gas Stoves
Heat Glo is a company that had humble beginnings. Founded by brothers Ron and Dan Shimek, the pair began building fireplaces in a garage. However, with constant innovation and improvements, Heat Glo took the heating industry by storm in 1987 with the introduction of a direct vent gas-powered fireplace. Previously, the market was dominated by wood-fueled fireplaces. Today, Heat Glo continues to be one of the leaders in the hearth market and offers a wide range of products including wood, electric and gas fireplaces, inserts and stoves including a complete line of surrounds and accessories. Types of Heat Glo Parts We Sell
Heat Glo Technology
These Heat Glo parts and technology help keep your home comfortable and warm.
- IntelliFire™ Ignition System. By using an intermittent pilot flame that is only on when you need it, you can save up to $10 on your monthly bills. This technology also has safety features including a child safety lock and enables you to program settings to your liking.
- PowerFlow™ Heat Management Technology. This exclusive Heat Glo fireplace parts technology helps you redirect heat wherever you want it — within your home or to the exterior. Have the power to control heating direction with a simple flip of a switch while ensuring your fireplace’s outer glass door temperature remains at a safe level.
- Vent-free installation on models such as the Twilight Modern, which is the industry’s first indoor/outdoor gas fireplace, allowing stunning views of your fireplace whether sitting inside or out.
- Direct Vent Technology, which removes 100% of combustion exhaust and fumes from your home. These fireplaces protect air quality while providing energy efficient heat.
- All Heat and Glo log sets are hand painted, and you have the option of a standard or high definition log set.
- Electric ember beds are featured in many models, such as the Escape Multi-Sided Gas Fireplace. This adds an extra level of ambiance that you can enjoy with or without the fire.
- FireBrick. Using specially formulated ceramic logs that look like the real thing, FireBrick technology creates up to 25 percent more radiant heat than your average firebox, saving you on fuel costs while providing a comfortable environment. Direct Vent. This popular system allows you to install a gas appliance in almost any room in your house. The sealed system safely removes all exhaust produced from the fire to improve the quality of your indoor air.
Whether you decide to go with a gas appliance or a wood or pellet option, there are several heating considerations within your home that you should be aware of:
- Type of home construction. If you have a home older than 20 years, you may experience greater heat loss. Newer homes with upgraded building codes have improved heat retention.
- Design and layout. Depending on your home’s air movement and layout (open vs. more closed), air and warmth will travel differently.
- Outdoor climate. Factors such as wind direction, sun exposure, and overall climate affect your home’s heat retention.
Heat and Glo Fireplaces, like all gas fireplace units, will require annual maintenance. In order to keep your gas fireplace running properly you will need to check the igniters, vents, glass, valves and blowers. Stove Parts for Less carries authentic Heat and Glo replacement parts to keep your fireplace running safely and efficiently.