Install Instructions For Blaze King Wood Stove Glass (AF25 & SC25): S.Z0270
DOOR GLASS / DOOR GLASS GASKET REPLACEMENT:
1. Start by removing the door from the stove.
2. Place the door face down on a soft, flat and even surface.
3. Loosen all bolts / fastens that are securing the retainer clips to the door (It is a good idea to spray these fasteners with a product like WD40 or PB Blaster prior to this step. This will greatly reduce the possibility of stripping or breaking any screws / bolts during removal).
4. Remove the old glass and place it on a soft, flat and even surface.
5. Remove the old gasket from the glass.
6. Starting at one corner carefully wrap the gasket around the edges, pressing firmly onto the sides of the glass with the gasket centered on the edge. Finish the wrapping with a 1/2” overlap. Ensure the thickness of the gasket remains consistent and uniform.
7. Make sure the channel where the glass will be set is clean and free of any debris.
8. Set the glass into the door frame (Ensure the glass is parallel to the frame).
9. Install the glass retainers with original fasteners. Tighten the fasteners in a crisscross pattern. This will help to ensure there is even pressure on the glass (Do not overtighten).