This is the auger shaft assembly that moves the pellets from the hopper to the burnpot. We get a lot of people ordering the wrong shaft so please read this entire description or print off a copy of the PDF links at the bottom to compare against your stove's serial number to be sure you are getting the correct part.
Your owner's manual can be confusing because the older part numbers AND the updated part numbers are each listed in the most current manuals.
New stove and insert models introduced after 2009 all use the 3-50-00565 auger shaft assembly. Part 3-50-00465 is used in the following stoves and inserts:
- Accentra Insert - Pre serial number: 008240096
P38 - Pre serial number: 008080620
P61/P61A -Pre serial number: 008085092
P68 - Pre serial number: 008280309
PF100 - Pre serial number: 008350087
Some stove and inserts models were never updated to the UL feeder body because they were obsolete by 2009. Other models were discontinued at that time. These models all use the 3-50-00465 auger shaft assembly, they include:
- P61 uses 3-50-00465 (no automatic ignition) became the P61A which used both assemblies, see serial pre/post serial for P61A
- Invincible T, Invincible RS, Invincible Insert, Pellet Pro II all use 3-50-00465
- PC45 Multi-fuel Pellet/Corn stove uses 3-50-00465
Stove and insert models listed above with serial numbers proceeding this list will all use auger shaft assembly 3-50-00565. Direct UL Tech Bulletin Dec. 22, 2008 - PDF
Auger shaft assembly, part # 3-50-00465 is also used for ALL indirect, 'chain driven' feed systems for the XXV, Accentra-Cast (also called Accentra 2 in some manuals)and, the Advance.
- The original part # for all indirect feed systems (chain and sprocket) was part # 3-50-00365. This part # was updated in 2009 to part # 3-50-00465 to reflect the change to the re-designed direct drive UL feeder bodies.
- XXV, Accentra-Cast, and Advance units with the direct drive auger motor (no chain) all use the auger shaft assembly, part # 3-50-00565.
Whenever an auger assembly is replaced, the auger feed motor should also be replaced. Replace these two parts as pairs. Here is a list of all of the different motors that are paired with the 3-50-00465 auger shaft assembly:
- Accentra-Cast Freestanding - pre serial number: 008400001 | Auger Motor: 3-20-08752
- Advance - pre serial number: 0083600001 | Auger Motor: 3-20-08752
- XXV - pre serial number: 12871 | Auger Motor: 3-20-08752
- Accentra Insert - pre serial number: 008240096 | Auger Motor: 3-20-60906
- P38 - pre serial number: 008080620 | Auger Motor: 3-20-60906
- P61/P61A - pre serial number: 008085092 | Auger Motor: 3-20-60906
- P68 - pre serial number: 008280309 | Auger Motor: 3-20-60906, (P68 models beginning serial 008280309, see part# 3-50-00565 for correct auger motor)
- PF100 Furnace - pre serial number: 008350087 | Auger Motor: 3-20-60906 (PF100 models beginning serial 008350087, see part# 3-50-00565 for correct auger motor)
All of the following pellet stoves and inserts were introduced AFTER 2009 and will use shaft assembly 3-50-00565.
Replacement For Part Numbers:
Click To See Compatible Models