This is a fast-acting 5AMP x 20mm fuse that is located directly on the PCB board of all Quadra-Fire pellet stoves and inserts. Owner's manuals discourage stove owners from attempting to access and replace these system fuses as it will void the warranty on these parts if there is still one in effect.
These fuses are located in these places...
- Inside the 3-Speed Control Box, SRV7000-704 - CB1200, Castile, Santa-Fe, and Contour units
- Inside the 4-Speed Control Box, SRV7000-206 - Mt Vernon
- Under the Black Plastic Cover of the Power Supply, SRV7000-443 - Mt Vernon AE, AE Insert, Edge 60
- Under the Black Plastic Cover of theControl Board, SRV7000-456 - Mt Vernon AE, AE Insert, Edge 60
- Black Fuse Holder on Control Board, SRV7080-050, Mt Vernon E2, Trekker
Replacement For Part Number: